Please visit the following links for more information about our past events open to the public and recordings of those events where available.
- April 29, 2013: WEBINAR – Beacons of Light: Building Non-Profit Capacity to Support the Prevention and Recovery of Missing and Abducted Children
- June 27, 2013: WEBINAR – Assessing Your Non-Profit: Is Strategic Planning Appropriate for Your Organization?
- August 29, 2013 WEBINAR – From Planning to Reporting: Considerations in your next grant proposal
- October 22, 2013 WEBINAR – Cyber Crimes Series Part 1: Current Trends and Issues
- October 30, 2013 WEBINAR – Are you a GUIDING FORCE on your Non-Profit Board?
- November 19, 2013 WEBINAR – Cyber Crimes Series Part 2: Cyber Security Options
- December 17, 2013 WEBINAR – Cyber Crimes Series Part 3: Safety Strategies for Families
- May 6, 2014 WEBINAR – Working with the Media: Creating Relationships and Getting Your Story Told Webinar
- June 24, 2014 WEBINAR – Promising Practices Series: The National Runaway Safeline Presents “Let’s Talk: Runaway Prevention Curriculum”
- July 8, 2014 WEBINAR – Media Relations and Missing Children
- November 4, 2014 WEBINAR – GEMS Training Institute: Working with Commercially Sexually Exploited (CSE) and Domestically Trafficked Youth
- January 13, 2015 WEBINAR – Non-Profits Effectively Partnering with Law Enforcement Agencies
- May 5, 2015 WEBINAR – Autism and Missing Children: Search, Rescue and Field Contact
- February 9, 2016 WEBINAR – Collaboration Among Providers
- April 13, 2016 WEBINAR – How to Use California’s Clearinghouse Resources in Missing Person Investigations
Webinars for CMACO Members
If you are a member of CMACO and would like to view one of the following recording, please contact us.
- July 10, 2013: WEBINAR – Leadership from Within: Identifying, Assessing, and Engaging Your Board of Directors | Recording is available for Members Only
- July 24, 2013: WEBINAR – Finding Funds: Developing a Fundraising Plan for Your Organization | Recording is available for Members Only
- February 11, 2014 WEBINAR – Creating Scheduling Planning: The Fundamentals of Social Media Messaging | Recording is available for Members Only
- February 26, 2014 WEBINAR – Branding: Creating and Managing Perceptions in Your Market | Materials available, Recording is available for Members Only
- March 17-19, 2014 ASK THE EXPERT FORUM – Finding the Fund$ in Fundraising | Q&A Archive available for Members Only
- April 4, 2014 WEBINAR – Working Together: Insights from a Successful Multi-Agency Collaboration | Recording is available for Members Only
- April 15, 2014 WEBINAR – Individuals and the Building of a Major Gifts Program | Recording is available for Members Only
- April 14, 2015 WEBINAR – Grief and Trauma After Abduction: Working with families during difficult times | Recording is available for Members Only
- June 9, 2015 WEBINAR – Sexual Offenders: An In Depth Look | Recording is available to members only